Meat Processing Facility – Dinmore
- Industrial / Structural
- Dinmore, Queensland, Australia
- Project Value
- $200 Million
The Dinmore plant is the largest of its type in Australia and the Southern hemisphere with the capacity to kill 4000 head of cattle a day. Currently, the plant is Australia’s most productive meat processing plant.
This facility employs the most modern technology available to ensure maximum production efficiency and consistent quality of the product.
Glynntucker has provided structural engineering services to a myriad of works, including slaughter floor facilities, cattle race, chiller and freezer buildings, plant rooms and staff and administration office buildings.
Key Design Aspects:
- Schematic, design development and construction design services.
- Bulk, detailed excavation and retaining design to Offal Tunnel facilities.
- Slaughter Building: Structural support steelwork design to meet processing equipment stringent performance design criteria.
- Plate Freezer Building: Low-temperature steelwork application – analysis and design.
- Rendering Building: Environmentally sustainable emissions design requirements.
- Load testing investigation and reporting for existing on-site buildings.